Morning Run Distance: Tuesday 8:15 Saturday 32:87
Afternoon Run Distance:Nil
Average Pace:7:47
Other: Nil
Weekly Total: 00:00
Monthly Total: 126:99
Yearly Total: 2963:58
Running Calendar: Tour De Mountain - Dec, Two Fruits Boxing Day Invitational - Dec.
Not much running during the week because of one thing or another. So I was very much looking forward to the Saturday run. And it didn't disappoint. I have run Mt Ainslie many times but this little three lap circuit that was cooked up by the coach was really aimed to test. Again another run to show you just where you are at with your training.
I was much better prepared than last week and this showed in my performance. A lap around Mt Ainslie as a warm up and then an up and over Mt Ainslie, up Trent's hill where I paid my respects. Down the other side and around the Rollercoaster to the start. Lap two done. The final lap was the same in reverse. I missed the turn to the Rollercoaster so ran along the bottom track, longer but less hilly. I caught up with Mick and Nick at the bottom of Trents so I ran back to where several tracks join and waited for Two Fruits. Then ran back over Mt Ainslie to the start.
No running today, time to let my feet recover from yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment