Morning Run Distance: Monday 13:13, Tuesday 8:14, Today 13:24
Afternoon Run Distance:Nil
Average Pace:Nil
Other: Nil
Weekly Total: 34:51
Monthly Total: 161:45
Yearly Total: 2998:09
Running Calendar: Tour De Mountain - Dec, Two Fruits Boxing Day Invitational - Dec.
Another busy week at work made it difficult to get a run in. I did get three run days in although they are not quite far enough for this stage in my training. While I am on holidays I am going to experiment with running long early morning runs before the usual time to leave for work. If I can make this work then I don't have to worry if the day turns to crap. At least the run is out of the way.
Not much of note in my runs this week. I did see another Echidnea. I could sit and watch these little guys for hours.
My endurance is also coming back. I will be interested to see how it goes tomorrow at the Tour de Mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment