Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Time Has Come

Morning Run Distance: Tue 12:03, Today 8:15
Afternoon Run Distance:
Average Pace: N/A
Other: Nil
Weekly Total: 46:29
Monthly Total: 132:49
Yearly Total: 1016:56
Running Calendar: Six Foot Track - March, Something - May, You Yangs 50|50 possibly - Jul, Bush Capital 60 - Jul

My final run this morning before SFT on Saturday. I think I'm in pretty good shape - time will tell. Nothing to do now but take it easy.

Looking forward to the run. I think the weather will behave and there may be a few fast times.

Oh, and I've gone over the 1000km for the year - woot! Just hope it holds together for the other nine months.

Good luck to those racing at SFT, Weston Creek Half or if your just on a training run. Make the most of the sunshine.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

1045k in a couple of days. See you there.