Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update

Morning Run Distance: Nil
Afternoon Run Distance: Monday 13:02, Tuesday 13:08, Today 19:19
Average Pace: Nil
Other: Nil
Weekly Total: 64:53
Monthly Total: 227:11
Yearly Total: 227:11
Running Calendar: Mt Tennent Trail Run - Jan, Weston Creek Half Marathon - Mar, Six Foot Track - Mar, Canberra Marathon (possible ultra) - Apr.

Not much to write about my runs so I saved them up for one post. My running is consistent and the weekly totals are steadily increasing.

I will not be running on Saturday as I don't know what time I will finish and the family doesn't want to waste the first day of being down the coast which is fair enough. So tomorrow I will run 13km and on Friday I will run the Two Fruits Loop + the double loop section of Isaccs Ridge. If that's not 40km then I will add another loop.

Not quite the run everyone else will be doing but at least the distance will be there.

1 comment:

strewth said...

Thank you for your advice about the toes. I will look for the gel sleeves asap - they sound like the perfect soloution - will keep you posted!