Morning Run Distance:Sunday 19:13Km Today 30:45Km
Afternoon Run Distance:Nil
Other:Stretching
Weekly Total:49:58
Monthly Total:165:76
Yearly Total:1615:12
Running Calendar: Googong Half - July and Jaggad Bush Marathon - July, Brindabella Classic - October.
Short run yesterday and a longer run planned for today. A run from Molongolo Reach with Two Fruits, Strewth and Ewen out and about Mt Ainslie and further if the mood took us. For me, anything over 30km was the target.
Really it was a fact finding mission to run some of the trails that will make up the Bush Capital Marathon. Lots of long hills that will not pose a problem as long as they are not rushed. A visit to the abandoned quarry was an added bonus.
An enjoyable run and long over due soak to round it off. Tomorrow is a rest day and then back into it with morning and night runs.
2 comments:
Are you OK for Saturday morning at Molonglo Reach at 8:00 am? Ruth and CJ will probably meet us there at 9:00 am, they are only doing 2:30 hrs with no hills. Total distance may be around 35 km, if you want longer, bit extra at the finish. Or do your own run from home?
Hi Two Fruits, I'll see you there. I was looking at doing 35+ but I have had a good week so am ahead of where I should be.
Post a Comment