Thursday, May 15, 2008

Work, Work and More Work

Morning Run Distance:Monday 11:25Km
Afternoon Run Distance:Tuesday 8:13Km
Other:Stretching
Weekly Total:19:38
Monthly Total:164:18
Yearly Total:1253:23
Running Calendar: Canberra Half - May, Googong Half - July and Jaggad Bush Marathon - July, Brindabella Classic - October.

Hummm....did I mention in an earlier blog that work was busy with Budget preparations and I was suffering at the hands of idiots. Well this week has been rife with them. The upshot has been early starts and late finishes and not much time for running as can be seen above. Will do a short run tomorrow morning and then that is it until the race.

The weather forecast for Sunday is cold, wet, and windy with a top of 12 degrees. Perfect conditions for running. It will be interesting to see how many people overdress for the race.

1 comment:

Two Fruits said...

I am sure you will have a good run anyway, despite the weather forecast. Catch up when I get back from Qld.