Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yeah Baby!!

Morning Run Distance: Mon 11:70, Today 11:74
Afternoon Run Distance: Nil
Average Pace: 5:21, 5:13
Other: Nil
Weekly Total: 42:56
Monthly Total: 11:74
Yearly Total: 3242:54
Running Calendar: Tour De Mountain - Dec, Two Fruits Mt Rob Roy Invitational - Dec, Six Foot Track - March

Two good running days in a row. Felt good too.

I got up at 1AM and put my entry in for SFT. I knew places would go quickly as some got stung last year. Obviously some didn't learn by the feedback on Coolrunning.

I do think that if you haven't spent the last year qualifying then it should be too bad so sad. I wouldn't want to be someone who hoped to run for their buckle this year and missed out coz someone thinks they might qualify. That sucks.

Now the hard training begins - bring it on!

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Good stuff. I have the buckle, but must wait a year to work on the belt.

12.01am alarm next year!