Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Day That Stops The Nation

Morning Run Distance: Nil
Afternoon Run Distance: Nil
Average Pace:0:00
Other:Treadmill - 45mins
Weekly Total: 00:00
Monthly Total: 00:00
Yearly Total: 2638:89
Running Calendar: Deep Space Mountain Marathon - Nov, Tour De Mountain - Dec, Two Fruits Boxing Day Invitational - Dec.

Blue skies, light breeze - sounds like a recipe for a run. Not for me but I did the next best thing, 45 min on the treadmill just to test the foot before tomorrow's visit to the physio. No apparent problems so I am hoping to get the all clear and then build up gradually for the first month.

I have lost a bit of fitness but that will come back fairly quickly. I have been careful not to let my weight blow out so I only have to drop a kg or so before I am back to my starting weight.

No comments: