Run Distance: Mon 20:16, Tue 37:25, Wed 8:32, Thu 20:36
Average Pace: N/A
Weekly Total: 86:09
Monthly Total: 474:25
Yearly Total: 374:25
Running Calendar: Injinji Canberra 12HR, Canberra 50, Sri Chinmoy 24HR, Caboolture 24-48, The Tan 100, Centennial Park 100
My training runs have been slowish so I wasn't sure where I was at in terms of progressing from technique issues to recovery. Yesterday was the Orroral Classic. A good run that I have done several times. I used it as a test with my time of last year (1hr 47min) as the benchmark.
I had a slow start - hate going out fast at the beginning but that's how races are run. I picked up a bit after the worst of the hills to the turn around point.
The second half was much better with some good speed, I think I may have run a negative for the return journey. In the end a time of 1hr 48min. Very happy with that.
Not long now until the 12hr, just enough time to get a few more long runs in and then concentrate on some speed as I taper.
No comments:
Post a Comment