Run Distance: Mon 13:45, Tue 10:77, Wed 10:56, Fri 10:78, Sat 17:26, Sun 9:16, Mon 10:68, Tue 16:38, Thu 10:62
Average Pace: N/A
Weekly Total: 46:84
Monthly Total: 74:88
Yearly Total: 1377:79
Running Calendar: Canberra Marathon (50k) - Apr, Gold Coast 100 - June, Tan 100 - Aug
There's nothing left to do. The training is done and the tapering is in full swing. I've sort of lost contact with most since Two Fruits has been away.
So if your running, hope you have a good one.
2 comments:
I hope your marathon goes well, catch Strewth doing the marathon before you finish the 50 km. Good luck on Sunday. We are booked on the boat out of Tas on Monday 2nd May, home for a day or so during that week, then heading north. Need to be in Coff's Harbour on Mon 23rd May. No running races planned at this stage, just getting back in to the swing as time permits. Otherwise, all is going Ok.
I'll be there with CJ cheering you lot on. You missed the rain at 6' - looks like you'll be enjoying it Sunday ;)
Post a Comment