Run Distance: Mon 16:57, Wed 16:53, Thu 16:49, Today 30:56
Average Pace: N/A
Weekly Total: 90:16
Monthly Total: 159:31
Yearly Total: 779:75
Running Calendar: CP100 - Feb, Canberra Marathon (50k) - Apr, Great Ocean Road Marathon - May
I had a really busy week at work so it was hard finding time to fit things in. I still managed to get some runs in and only miss Tuesday and Friday (which is usually a rest day). Wed and Thu runs were pleasing with a return of some pace. Must be coincidence that it was the same time cooler weather came through.
Today was a good run with Two Fruits, Robbie, Nick and Alvin. The 21 in reverse + Mt McDonald. A real test for those training for SFT. I can think of a few names that should have been there to run it.
I seem to be going along ok. The tiredness from long running is going and running in general is getting easier. I just need to work on my trigger points when ever I have a chance.
Now is the time to look past CP100 and put a few ideas on the board. I was going to run Cooks Tour in May but in reality I don't think I'll have the dollars to do this so cheaper options come into play.
1 comment:
Enjoy the upcoming taper. Yes, good 6' training course that one. Only better would be to continue down to the Cotter and then back up to the top of Mt McDonald.
Post a Comment