Morning Run Distance: 34:20
Afternoon Run Distance: Nil
Average Pace: 6:55
Other: Nil
Weekly Total: 114:74
Monthly Total: 95:52
Yearly Total: 617:36
Running Calendar: Maroondah Dam Trail - Feb, Six Foot Track - March, Something (maybe Glasshouse - May, Bush Capital - Jul
Last night I though the story of today's run was going to be rain, rain and more rain. It was a pleasant surprise when I woke to broken clouds. Five of us started out from the site of the old Cotter Tavern.
This was a day for time on your feet not speed to the finish line. And that's the way I ran it. A bit of running, a bit of walking and some pace on the downhills just to get used to the trashing my quads will take at Maroondah.
The rain stayed away, the sun came out and another run on the board. A really enjoyable run.
1 comment:
Great effort, and yes, nice and cool this morning. 34k! I was done in after 23 on the flat.
Post a Comment