Sunday, March 2, 2014

Decisions Made

Run Distance: Rest of Feb 346:57, Sat 45:63

Weekly Total: Nil
Monthly Total: 45:63
Yearly Total: 715:23

Running Calendar: Canberra 50 (April) Sri Chinmoy 24 (Jun), Tan (Aug), Sri Chinmoy Canberra 100KM (Sep), Hume & Hovell 100KM (Oct) or GOW 100, C2K Crewing (Dec)

Things have been steadily progressing. I'm starting to move a lot better than I have. Some good long runs over the past few weeks have brought me to a point where I need to make decisions on what races I should run over the rest of the year.

I'll put an entry in for the Canberra 50 although this is not my preference. If I don't run it then it's a long gap before the Sri Chinmoy 24 in June. I really should do the Weston Creek Half next weekend just to see where my speed level is.

3 comments:

Jog Blog said...

According to your Facebook post your run in the Weston Creek Half Marathon today answered your question re: where your speed is at. Nice work!

Jog Blog said...

So .... all set and keen for the Canb Marathon/Running Festival 50km?? I'll be on the sidelines cheering all my running mates on :)

softshoeshuffle said...

Well actually yes I have entered. It will be interesting to see how I go for 50km on a hardish surface. Just trying to keep everything together for the next few weeks.