Monday, November 19, 2012

5000

Run Distance: Tue 16:36, Wed 10:64, Thu 16:22, Sat 45:39, Sun 20:12, Mon 16:43
Average Pace: N/A
Weekly Total: 36:55
Monthly Total: 342:43
Yearly Total: 5000:19
Running Calendar:  Brindabella 100/100, Coburg 24HR

My running has been progressing really well. I'm getting on top of some annoying little niggles. My speed is starting to pick up with some consistence and the long runs are getting easier.

All good signs for the next few months which will involve a lot of hills. Today was another milestone with 5000km for the year ticking over. This is the third year in a row I have gotten to this total and is a big boost to my confidence. I'm not sure if I'll get back this way again as I plan to shift what I run next year (with the exception of Coburg) and quality rather than quantity will rule.

Anyway you look at it it's great to be able to get out there an live.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Wow. Didn't realise you'd done that 3 years in a row. Easily over the 100k a week average. Well done!