Run Distance: Mon 16:28, Tue 16:36, Wed 16:31, Thu 16:37, Fri 19:50, Sat 19:39, Sun 10:58 Mon 19:04, Tue 16:38, Wed 16:37, Thu 16:31, Fri 16:35, Sat 32:34, Mon 16:38, Tue 16:45, Wed 16:39, Thu 16:45, Fri 16:43, Sat 23:52
Average Pace: N/A
Weekly Total: 105:62
Monthly Total: 337:17
Yearly Total: 1740:58
Running Calendar: Sri Chinmoy 12HR, The Tan 100, Centennial Park 100
Another beaut morning for a run. Out solo today while Two Fruits recovers from his 24HR run at Coburg. An easy week this week so I only needed 20+ to get me over the 100. Next week I will step it up again and with ANZAC Day the is the extra opportunity to put a few extra km in the bank.
I need to put my entry in for Sri Chinmoy in the next few days or I might miss out. Entry for CP100 is already in.
2 comments:
2Fs sounds like he'll be shifting into top gear next week.
Good line-up of events there.
Good to see you continuing to log consistent, long kms. I must get back to doing that .... after France ....?
Post a Comment