Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cold Digits

Morning Run Distance: Sat 42:19, Today 33:48
Afternoon Run Distance:
Average Pace: N/A
Other: Nil
Weekly Total: 33:48
Monthly Total: 271:87
Yearly Total: 2506:35
Running Calendar: Bush Capital 60 - Jul, Walhalla Woundup - Sept, Fitzroy Falls - Oct

Saturday's run was a hilly affair. Basically it was the Tour de Mountain course a couple of times. A really enjoyable run.

Today I set off on my usual Sunday run. A little cold on the hands as I left the gloves at home. When I got to the playground at Pine Is I decided to do a bit extra, so I ran an out and back to the Kookaburra gate.

Tomorrow I might do the Two Fruits Loop just to round out 100km for the three day break.

2 comments:

Two Fruits said...

Big couple of days, just don't bugger yourself if you intend to do the full 60 kms or close next Sat. Better be fresh than over done. Well done so far, take care.

Ewen said...

Nice background - very outdoorsy.

Digits not so cold around lunchtime today. I'd like to round out 100km for one week. Might have a crack this week.