Run Distance: Fri 18:52, Sat 26:25, Mon 10:73, Tue 18:44, Wed 12:23, Thu 18:39, Fri 12:36, Sat 50:51, Mon 16:45, Mon 5:68
Weekly Total: 5:68
Monthly Total: 5:68
Yearly Total: 3948:10
Running Calendar: Bogong to Hotham 2014
Seems I have overcooked things a little and my body (legs) are letting me know. Having almost corrected my PFS I went out for my usual Monday run and half way around my VMO got a micro tear. So I have spent the past two weeks at the physio working to repair it.
Today I went for a short run and it held up well. I will continue to ease into it for the rest of the week although I have a long hilly run/walk planned for Wednesday.
5 comments:
Pulling back now leaves you with a good chance of doing Bogong/Hotham. Pushing on right now may wreck that chance. How'd it feel today??
Jog the leg held up well for my double over Mt Tennant. A fair bit more power walking than I would have like but wanted to be a bit cautious. Another visit to the physio today and the tear has healed but a vicious trigger point is still holding on. Hoping the Rambo style dry needling will put it to rest.
Well done on your C2K crewing duties. I'll have my name on the list for crewing next year. My daughters graduation was unfortunately on this year.
Crewing is the best intro to the C2K event & course you could get. Who are you going to crew for in 2014??
I have no idea at this stage. I'll be looking for an apprentice position with a team that has a few seasoned crewies. Possibly with a runner who is middle of the pack. But happy to get a gig with anyone.
Great to know you are keen to crew C2K in 2014. I'll be crewing again too. I'll let you know if I hear of any C2K runners looking for crew.
Post a Comment