Saturday, July 2, 2011

The TAN Entry Is In!

Run Distance: Mon 18:55, Wed 18:61, Thu 18:51, Sat 40:52, Sun 23:57, Mon 18:55, Wed 18:50, Thu 18:51, Fri 16:54, Sat 35:27
Average Pace: N/A
Weekly Total: 120:94
Monthly Total:51:81
Yearly Total: 2726:67
Running Calendar: Tan 100 - Aug

Just a quick update. I have put my entry in for the TAN 100. It's good that I have it locked away and can now really focus on it.

My week day runs are getting faster and faster and I am starting to put a bit more distance into my long runs.

4 comments:

Ewen said...

Good to see you committed. You might feel like being 'committed' to somewhere else after racing 100k ;)

Jog Blog said...

Cool. Good on you! Have you seen the entrants' list for the Tan 100km? Is Two Fruits doing it with you (again)?

Two Fruits said...

Not me this year at Tan, too far south & too cold. Plus as unfit as ever have been. I willprobably be at Caboolture at end of July to watch & help out.
Martin F has entered the 48 hour.

softshoeshuffle said...

Jog, I'm not sure the entrants list is visable. I will keep an eye on Coolrunningfor a hint of who else is doing it.
No I don't think Two Fruits will be doing this one.